Sunday, March 3, 2013

SHHHHH!!!!!!! NE-YO Reveals Big Secret!!!!!!






The Grammy-winning artist got hitched when he was a teenager, which ended in an annulment, he told TMZ.

He initially said “no” to questions about being married but quickly changed course, saying, “Wait, actually, yeah, when I was like 19. It wasn’t even for like a year.”
Ne-Yo, 30, admits the information isn’t well known because “nobody really asked.”

The woman apparently didn’t want the “Let Me Love You” singer to pursue music and when given the choice, he chose his career.
“[Music] is honestly the only thing I’ve ever loved, so I chose this over her,” he added. “Now I’m here, and I don’t know where she is.”
He ended his confession by mocking his ex-wife with a grade school “na, na, na, na, na.”


No comments:

Post a Comment